Friday, January 6, 2012

I'm a Twit


So I did it. I gave in to cyber peer pressure and finally joined Twitter. I always said they took the most annoying part of Facebook, that being the status updates, and made their own website. Yay! I get to hear about the fiddle-faddle and most mundane events in peoples lives! Now that's sarcasm! I can't even begin to tell you how little I care that your washing the dishes, or walking the dog, or painting your nails, or reading the latest issue of US. Don't get me wrong I like hearing and reading about IMPORTANT updates in peoples lives, you bought a new car, you got a new job, or even your review on the latest movie(s). But minutia? Nuh-huh!

However! I must admit, that twitter is mildly amusing. I quite enjoy reading some of the comedic updates from the celebs. Particularly enjoying Steve Martin. Anyway I guess you can call me a twit now.

No comments:

Post a Comment